Your views

We have now submitted a planning application to South Ribble Borough Council. It is a hybrid application, which means that we are seeking detailed planning approval for the infrastructure and the retail elements, and outline planning approval for the other elements.

The planning application documents can be viewed on South Ribble’s website – – using the following planning reference number, 07/2017/0211/ORM.

We are still accepting feedback and we really want to know what you think.

Tell us what you think

We would like to know what you think about the proposals for the Cuerden site. Please complete the feedback form below and click submit to send us a copy.

* I am generally in favour of the proposals for the Cuerden site

AgreeDisagreeNot sure

The data you provide is being collected by Resolve Public Affairs (who can be contacted on 0113 335 0033 or on behalf of the ‘This is Cuerden’ partners – Lancashire County Council, City Deal, Brookhouse and Eric Wright Group. The lawful basis for processing this data is Legitimate Interests for the purposes of this consultation, to gather your opinion on the proposal and to enable us to contact you regarding the project in the future. You can opt out of any contact, by ticking the box above or by contacting us at any time. You do not have to provide any personal data in order to comment on this proposal. We will not publish or share your personal data with any third parties. A copy of the comments that you make regarding the proposal will be provided to the local planning authority as part of the planning process and so that it can note the comments made, but no personal data will be shared, other than any personal data you choose to put in the comments box. Your personal data will be store securely for the life of the project, which will be until the development is complete or a decision has been made not to go ahead with the project. You have the right to access, amend, object and remove the data we hold at any time. If you have a complaint, you can contact us or the Information Commissioner, whose contact details are available on their website

* Denotes required field