The Cuerden Strategic Site provides a once in a generation opportunity to deliver significant economic and employment benefits for the people of Lancashire.
The key benefits of our proposed scheme include
- More than 4,500 new jobs created
- Jobs and training opportunities for local people
- Much needed new commercial development space to encourage new businesses to the area and allow existing businesses room to grow
- Keep Lancashire’s consumer spend in Lancashire
- Significant investment in infrastructure including highways, pedestrian/cycle routes and public transport improvements
- Linking Cuerden to existing and proposed parks in South Ribble
- New homes in Central Lancashire.
have your say
0800 089 0362